Last short update for Tokyo 2010
Just returned back to Singapore on Monday(27th Sept). Really burned out from the trip.
I really should try to write up my experience from Japan before I forget everything…
- 17th Sept – Ayano Cup SF4 T0urmanent 5v5 @ Big Box Taito
- 18th Sept – Tokyo Games Show, Tougeki, staying at Fuudo’s house
- 19th Sept – Tokyo Games Show, Tougeki qualifiers for SF4, Nomikai(drinking party)
- 20th Sept – Square Enix shop, Tougeki Farewell party
- 21st Sept – Feeling abit sick, Fly off to Nagoya, Gamesky @ Nagoya, helped with NSB stuffs, SSF4 online @ Momochi’s house
- 22nd Sept – Nagoya Amusement Park. SSF4 online @ Momochi’s house
- 23rd Sept – NSB17 SSF4 tournament. Dinner with american players + japanese players.
- 24th Sept – Nagoya Zoo, Nagoya Sky tower, shopping, Mahou Shoujo Cafe, SF4 with Kindevu and Choco @ Gamesky, Bus back to Tokyo
- 25th Sept – Freezing to death, Gamer’s Lounge, Club
- 26th Sept – Flight back to Singapore
Took around 260 pictures. Lots to type lots to upload… Lots of work to be done…